top of page

Home Group

Public·77 members

(watch tv!!) Brazil v Venezuela live 01.02.2024

Brazil U-20 played Venezuela U-20 at the Sudamericano Sub 20, Final Stages of Conmebol on February 3. The match kicked off 22:30 UTC. Brazil U-20 won 3-0.

Posted at 64' Corner, Real Sociedad. Conceded by Ferland Mendy. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Federico Valverde. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. He's a good passer of the ball and he's what this team needs to score goals. You're still going to see more and better from him because he is still getting used to the Premier League. When he's finally settled Bruno Fernandes is going to do well in this team. Before I came here I knew Manchester United were looking at him and I was hoping they would get him because he is a good player and I knew he was going to change the dynamic of the team. But that format has been ripped up, for the next three years at least. The tournament now takes place in January - in Saudi Arabia - and features four teams: the top two in the previous season's La Liga, and the winners and runners-up from the Copa del Rey. If those teams are the same, then the next highest La Liga team get in. This year the teams in action at the 62,000-capacity King Abdullah Sports City stadium in Jeddah are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. If they can repeat that performance, they can repeat that result - but I don't see Wolves losing two games on the bounce. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Serge's prediction: 1-1 Man City v Leicester (17:30)Manchester United exposed Manchester City's defensive flaws with their fast counter-attacks that helped them win the derby at the start of December. Can Leicester do the same? Well, United had Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Daniel James running at City - with the Foxes, it is really just Jamie Vardy who does that. Where have they all gone?"So it has been a real up and down few years but they are still my team and I have got a lot of affection for our players, past and present. I guess I was the same as a kid - I grew up watching college basketball which is huge where I am from in North Carolina. I would see my favourite players go to the NBA and try to follow their career, and I do the same with Everton players now. FRIDAY’S BIG STORIES Tottenham and Arsenal both totally turd at football Tottenham's mini-revival under Jose Mourinho was brought to an abrupt end against a - by any measure - absolutely awful Manchester United side on Wednesday while Arsenal did the whole 'hold my beer' nonsense and took a 2-1 pasting off of Brighton and Hove Albion at the Emirates on Thursday night. We need to work hard, win back points and come through this tricky period. Gattuso played under Ancelotti at Milan, the club where the 60-year-old remains a legend, and the new Napoli boss admitted he would take inspiration from his predecessor. Gattuso added: "[Ancelotti] is like a father to me. He's always been close to me and supported me. They are currently five points adrift of the final Champions League position and a point off the one automatic Europa League place. They had been on a run of just two points from three league games but have won the last two, both 3-0. That included a home win over Willem II who are fifth in the league. GOAL! Tottenham 0-1 Liverpool. Firmino drills home a low shot after a wonderful first touch took him past Tanganga. It came after Henderson and Salah combined to find the Brazilian inside the area. LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Gazzaniga flings out a strong left hand to keep out Mane's header. TOTTENHAM CHANCE! Son blazes over a gilt-edged chance from Lucas Moura's pass after Wijnaldum was caught deep inside his own half. But he's made his decision and he's one of those managers that has credit in the bank because he's been so good. This tie had the potential to be a real legacy for the club'Shrewsbury boss Sam Ricketts said before the replay that the League One club missed out on making more money from it. The Reds cut ticket prices to £15 for adults and £1 for children while the game was not shown live on television. Freddie Ljungberg was a player of considerable repute but his coaching and man management skills will be severely tested as he tries, in the short term, to turn Arsenal around. More pressingly, though, the club have started the search for a new permanent manager. On which note, there is one glaringly obvious contender, and one close to home. So to be here as the manager when we've won our ninth title in a row is very special. When I got the job a second time I was under a lot of scrutiny. It has taken a lot of hard work, a lot of pain at times, a lot of pressure, but it's all worth it. It probably won't sink in for a few days until the magnitude of it all grabs me. Some fans gathered at Celtic Park to celebrate despite the club asking them not toLennon admits it is "surreal" not being able to celebrate with his players and staff as Scotland is still in coronavirus-enforced lockdown. Barcelona have conceded just two goals in each of their last five away matches in LaLiga, something they had only happened once in this competition (five games between January and March 1955). Real Madrid’s Vinícius Júnior (19 years and 233 days) has become the youngest player to score in El Clasico in LaLiga in this 21st century, surpassing Leo Messi (19y 259d). This reduction in income is not sustainable without taking immediate action to cut staff costs and overheads," she said in a club statement. We have asked all full-time employees, managers, coaches, players and player back-room staff, with effect from the beginning of April, to accept a 50 prevent cut in their monthly salary. Two teams with same amount of quality at the roster for sure and experience.Alashkert is a at 2nd place with 37 points and overall of 11-4-7 ; 38-24 while Shirak Gyumri is at 3rd with 36 points and overall of 10-6-6 ; 31-20. Both teams are in good form for sure and as the championship is coming to an end bot teams should come into it with precautions because every team out of the 6 in total still have a chance for that 2nd or 3rd place.Whenever this two teams are playing the matches are usually though and even and I expect that scenario today too.. The Reds have form. Last season, Divock Origi earned them a 1-0 victory over Everton with a 96th-minute Jordan Pickford-assisted winner at Anfield, Mane netted a crucial 93rd-minute goal to ensure a 4-3 victory at home against Crystal Palace and Toby Alderweireld's 91st-minute own goal gave them a 2-1 win over Tottenham. These all add to Liverpool's impressive haul of injury-time winners over the Premier League's 26-and-a-bit seasons, leaving them 10 goals better off than their nearest rival. Albert Celades' men have lost four of their seven away fixtures in La Liga this term including a 2-1 defeat against Real Betis at Benito Villamarin a fortnight ago and they have conceded 13 goals in total across those matches. It awakened the small boy in him, the one who sneaked into Hampden Park to watch Real Madrid beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 in the 1960 final. It brought a glamour and prestige that even 13 domestic titles could not provide. And it was the acid test of his intelligence, tactical awareness and man-management ability. Aleinik called it an "unprecedented situation". Dinamo Minsk, seven-time Premier League winners, had a player sent off in the 58th minute as they lost to neighbours FC Minsk, who lead the table two games into the 2020 season. Alexander Strok, a Dinamo Minsk spokesman, hopes the international attention will help the players "get more responsible" after two straight defeats. Fans around the world have been posting messages about football in Belarus on social media with Starboard Wunmi tweeting: "You know you're obsessed with football when you're checking out the recent form of Slutsk and Dinamo Brest before their games kicks off in the Belarus Premier League. Did you know? Kane netted both of his shots on target against Burnley, while also creating two chances for his team-mates. Dominic Calvert-Lewin: The lad is not what I would call a natural finisher but Dominic Calvert-Lewin definitely makes things happen. Everton have had five permanent managers in six years which tells you all you need to know about where they are as a club at the moment. I saw more passion, desire and endeavour against Chelsea than I've seen in the past six years. Millwall have drawn six away league games this season. Millwall have only lost one of their last 11 league matches. Millwall are unbeaten in their last five away league games. Stoke City made a terrible start to the new season but have climbed out of the bottom three in recent weeks. They host Millwall who are a point and a place behind the final promotion play-off position. They kept playing football, and they got their reward. It was very good management. As for Watford, well Hayden Mullins will be in charge for this game after Quique Sanchez Flores was sacked on Sunday. A couple of years ago, I thought they cannot go on changing managers because they will end up getting relegated. That approach paid off for them for a while, but it looks like it has caught up with them now. Fortuna Sittard will be aiming to bounce back from a 3-1 defeat at Zwolle last time out by picking up all three points at home to Groningen on Saturday, but the visitors are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions and sit six places above their hosts in the Eredivisie table. All three had been part of the team that beat England 3-2 on aggregate to qualify; a 1-0 win at Ibrox followed by a 2-2 draw in Coventry. That was the moment people started to think 'oh aye, this lot are no bad'," recalls Roxburgh, now 76. But the Aberdeen boys being out put a dampener on things because they were the spine of the team. Their absence called for a little ingenuity on the part of the coach and his assistant, Walter Smith. Harry Maguire and Anthony Martial's goals helped Manchester United win 2-0 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge as the hosts were left to bemoan VAR. See alsoChelsea v Manchester United - Premier League LIVE The French striker scored on the stroke of half-time before the Englishman sealed the win, but that only told half the story as the Blues had two goals correctly chalked off, while Maguire was perhaps lucky to stay on the pitch after appearing to kick Michy Batshuayi in the groin. BRAZIL vs VENEZUELA - FIFA WORLD CUP 2026 QUALIFIERS 1:31:49FL 24 | BRAZIL vs GERMANY - FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS | Gameplay PC Donate PayPal: trailersbest1@gmail.com Donate: ... None left. And so it was that the manager who was, and still is, a hero to many Spurs fans was sacked in November. They were lying in 14th place in the Premier League and a Champions League campaign had been scarred by a 7-2 humiliation in their own home by Bayern Munich, the first time Spurs had conceded seven goals at home in their 137-year history. No sooner was Pochettino out of the door than Jose Mourinho was in. But it was Welsh's 61st-minute free-kick that took the Highlanders through. Twenty years on from their historic cup win away to Celtic, John Robertson's team now go in to Sunday's quarter-final draw, which takes place after the Clyde-Celtic match. Reaction & as it happenedHosts master conditionsIn blustery, wet conditions, the first chance fell to the visitors but Steve Lawson pulled his shot wide from the edge of the area. Lecce have registered seven points in their last five matches, five points more than what Bologna have managed in the same period, which makes Lecce the form team going to this game. However, Lecce have not been doing well away from home and maybe their motivation here, apart from seeking survival, will be the fact that Bologna don’t win much at home. Also, both these sides have not had good returns in defence, and here, we expect goals. We will pick on a scoring draw for this clash. Brazil U-20 vs Venezuela U-20 Live Score and Live Stream Brazil U-20 played Venezuela U-20 at the Sudamericano Sub 20, Final Stages of Conmebol on February 3. The match kicked off 22:30 UTC. Brazil U-20 won 3-0. Posted at 81' Ben Garuccio (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Celtic 5, Heart of Midlothian 0. Jozo Simunovic (Celtic) header from very close range to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by Ryan Christie following a corner. Posted at 80' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by John Souttar. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Celtic. Tomas Rogic replaces Olivier Ntcham. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Rochdale 1, Newcastle United 1. Aaron Wilbraham (Rochdale) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box to the bottom right corner. Posted at 76' Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Callum Camps (Rochdale). Posted at 73' Corner, Rochdale. Conceded by Martin Dubravka. Posted at 72' Attempt saved. Oliver Rathbone (Rochdale) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members