top of page

Home Group

Public·77 members

[[[WATCH ONLINE>>]!]] Stream: Milwaukee Bucks vs Portland Trail Blazers Live 1 February 2024

7 hours ago — Several streaming services will broadcast the game live, and you can watch for free on Fubo and DirecTV Stream or on Sling, which features ...

Racing began this group with a win and can make it two out of two. Their current form is good and they are hard to beat at home. The visitors lost their first group match and are poor on their travels. It's even worse in this competition and Racing can extend that poor run. Go for Racing to win and be ahead at both half and full time. This is going to be their second game ever, so there is no tradition as a factor. I had to look for a recent form and style of play. Playing their first game, the exact correct score will not be an easy task to do. Therefore, I had to combine other factors too. I see an easy away win, as Lokomotiv Moscow represents one of the best clubs in Russia for decades against weakside newcomers. Sporting can't afford to lose this game if they want Champions League football next season. They trail Porto by nine points and although current form is good at home with three straight wins, this won't be an easy task against Porto. Their opponents haven't lost a league game since the opening weekend of the season. They have only conceded six league goals this season (all away from home) and a tight game looks likely here. Go for under 2.5 goals to be scored. City came out on top in six of their last seven fixtures and in seven of their last nine matches overall, with their narrow defeats to Man Utd and Wolves the only black marks on an otherwise unblemished copybook. Although Cheltenham will approach this match with plenty of confidence given that they are in decent form, this weekend’s visitors will also believe they are more than capable of being able to come away with the three points given their own recent spell. Walsall have won three of their last four matches, and although they still have a bit of a gap to make up, they know that they need to maintain this form for a while longer if they are going to get back into the promotion race. There’s a huge difference between where these two sides are right now. The visitors have fallen down the table, as Napoli have won only one of their last 10 league games (D5 L4): their worst run since 2010. Meanwhile, it’s their worst start on the road to a season in eight years, as they’ve earned only 13 points away from home in Serie A so far. It was a long run and was a lot of time to think. But it is a special goal of course. Sonny stole the show today," said his captain Harry Kane. It was an unbelievable goal, a great counter-attack. Former Tottenham striker Gary Lineker, who rarely strayed from the opposition penalty box never mind back into his own half, declared it one of the best goals he had ever seen. View more on twitterIt prompted BBC live text commentator Phil Dawkes to reminisce about AC Milan striker George Weah's sublime mazy run and finish against Verona in 1996. Belgium's Tessa Wullaert brought down Janine Beckie's cross to slot in the opener in a quiet first half. England striker Ellen White calmly doubled the lead from Keira Walsh's through ball after the break. Pauline Bremer's late brace either side of Caroline Weir's good strike saw the visitors run away with it late on. Relive Sunday's WSL actionThe victory was Manchester City's fourth in a row in all competitions and lifted them to the WSL's summit at least briefly, prior to title rivals Arsenal and Chelsea's later kick-offs. I think that was a wake-up call," Bakke says. That match was good for everybody to see that European football was different to English in the style of play. It was probably a blessing that that happened to us," suggests Harte, who took advantage of the Nou Camp's tunnel-side chapel to appeal to the heavens before kick-off. It kicked us on. Of course, you're gutted that you're losing - not losing, being battered - by a top side like Barcelona. It's not easy for anyone, and to be called out is not fair for me. Mistakes are being made and have been made by loads of people and that's how we learn as well. Now it's about making better decisions. I think we all want to help the NHS, the communities," added the Norwegian. Former England captain Wayne Rooney said the public pressure being exerted on elite footballers to take pay cuts was a "disgrace" and a "desperate" attempt to divert attention from the government's handling of the pandemic. The EFL's protocol, which has been distributed to players, says they "will have the opportunity to 'opt out' of the policy at any stage". The 26-page document covers the pre-return preparations, the plan for the Covid-19 Antigen Testing (CAT) and what the small group training will look like. Similar to the Premier League, Championship clubs will have to train in small groups of five for a maximum of 75 minutes, with 15 minutes allowed for warm-up and recovery. Oxford have seen a lot of low scoring games 4 of their past 5 home and away games have gone under 1.5 goals. They have been defending at their best at the moment and played well over the past few weeks. They will be once again a hard team to score against and will not give the home team a lot of chances to score in this game. Also they are not a team to take on the game much as well making this looking like a defending game and not a attacking as much. The goals will go under 1.5 How to Watch the Trail Blazers vs. Bucks Game 1 hour ago — Get live streaming ... The team that stood out for me were Shakhtar," says Schwarzer. They were the best team we played against, probably the best team I've played against to this day. Bobby Zamora scored a screamer to get us a 2-1 win but even their Croatian full-back Darijo Srna was kind of laughing saying 'see you in Ukraine'. We made life difficult for ourselves out there when Danny Murphy got sent off but we produced a brilliant backs-to-the-wall performance to draw 1-1 and go through. Tonbridge and Wealdstone will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Tonbridge this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 12L. Meanwhile Wealdstone have 19W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I always say, there was a moment before and a moment after. I was 18 and I had played against Estonia and Latvia - small countries - but then you think 'if I can play against Brazil, I can play against anyone'. Now it's normal for us to play against big countries, but it was a special moment for us because it was the beginning of big matches for Andorra. All these years on, having faced more of world football's biggest stars, Lima still maintains that the Brazilian Ronaldo is the best he has come up against. For our correct score prediction, while the visitors have been improving, it is hard to ignore that away record. Scunthorpe have won just once on the road this term and although they average a goal per game, they have lost to nil in a third of their away matches so far. This, combined with the fact that Forest Green average just 0.89 goals per game on home soil and have kept a clean sheet in 56% of their home matches to date, suggests a 1-0 home win is the way to go. But what's this?The law of averages suggest one prediction had to come true. Manchester City obliged by beating Sunderland 3-1 to win the Capital One Cup. Fellaini Twitter tomfoolery Manchester United signed Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini for £27. Confession. I was never convinced by the merits of Marouane Fellaini. Bit of a flat-track bully against the smaller sides but not much doing against the big boys. The Latics themselves made seven changes from their weekend defeat by Luton - with Cook serving a touchline ban - and might have been out of sight in the second half had Gavin Massey headed either side of Johnstone after Jacobs' strike fell to him off the woodwork. But keeper Jones appeared to be drinking from his water bottle when he saw Kal Naismith's backpass come towards him and unknowingly picked it up, allowing Jake Livermore to roll the resulting free-kick to Austin to score his fourth goal in four games. Goals went in at either in 100% of Wanderers' last six league games and in a whopping 79% of their EPL matches since the summer. It's also worth noting that their 0-0 draw with Leicester City on the opening weekend of the season remains the only Premier League game this term where Wanderers didn't score. The highlight is tea, coffee and biscuits at 4pm and then we will have some dinner, but after that I am back in my room, watching Netflix or going to sleep. The main road in and out of Srinagar, which connects Kashmir with the rest of India, is closed, so it has been difficult to get food into the hotel. We were having chicken curry and rice for lunch and dinner every day, but now I am only eating when I feel like it, so it could be toast, boiled eggs or a club sandwich. Barcelona have become only the second side to avoid defeat in 20 consecutive Champions League group stage games (won 14, drew six), after Real Madrid between 2012 and 2017 (30 matches). Inter boss Antonio Conte has failed to progress from the group stages in two of his four Champions League seasons as a manager (also in 2013-14 with Juventus). This was Barcelona's first win away at Inter in any European competition since September 1959 in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup quarter-final (4-2). The side who took their lead at the top of the division is this Tuesday’s visitors, Wycombe Wanderers. Since Jim Bentley left Morecambe in League Two, boss Gareth Ainsworth became the longest serving manager in the Football League and his performance in the role is testament to the mindset of giving managers time in order for their vision to be achieved. Wycombe have won 11 times this season and a trip to Gillingham back in September was the only time they have come away with no return. Although their strength is at home, they are full of confidence and know the importance of this fixture so should come out on top. Media playback is not supported on this device Watch the best goals from the FA Cup second round While Watford are on the up, Tranmere are struggling a bit - they got thumped at home by Coventry on New Year's Day - and it is hard to see them getting anything at Vicarage Road. There is an argument that Hornets boss Nigel Pearson will see the FA Cup as a distraction from their relegation fight so this is a game he could do without. But they’ll have to go some to beat this stylish, natural, commanding performance. Look at Roy Keane’s face. Look how much fun he’s having. HAT TIP Dust off the guillotine, comrades. We march at dawn. Over on the Independent, Miguel Delaney breaks down just how twenty-odd years of unfettered capitalism has destroyed football as we know it. A 31-page charge agreement filed with Companies House and signed by Staveley for PCP Capital Partners and a lawyer for St James Holdings Ltd indicated a framework for a deal was being put in place. There was no mention in it, however, of the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF) which has previously been reported as the prospective majority shareholder. Where to Watch Bucks vs. Trail Blazers: Live Stream & TV 5 hours ago — On Wednesday, January 31, 2024, the Milwaukee Bucks (32-15) hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers (14-33) at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, ROOT Sports NW+ ... Welcome to our rolling LIVE coverage from the world of football as we look ahead to this evening's Ballon d'Or announcement. Who's it going to be? We have no* idea! *Actually we do. Lionel Messi, 100%. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES Title race status: OFF Video - Klopp: ‘Origi was exceptional against Everton’01:06 Solskjaer job status: SAFE In defiance of the narrative and of simple common sense, Manchester United — who couldn’t beat Aston Villa at home — beat Tottenham Hotspur at home, bringing Jose Mourinho’s blessed start to a juddering halt. Coventry are not the only ones to thrive of late, as MK Dons have enjoyed a pleasing run of form too. Saturday's visitors, low as they may be in the standings, have avoided defeat in each of their last three league matches, two of which they've won. Not only do they come into this fixture off the back of a trio of victories, but they've also lost just one of their last six. It appears that The Dons are on the up under the stewardship of Russell Martin. After a period of intense pressure where Boyle, Lewis Stevenson and Vykintas Slivka were all involved, Docherty smashed towards goal, where top scorer Doidge was waiting to convert a neat volley. The lead, however, was only to last just over five minutes. Lawless floated a cross to the back post, where Taylor-Sinclair was waiting, and he squeezed the ball between the keeper and the post. In today's match of the 1st league in Poland we will see a match between Odra and Głogów. Both teams are in the relegation zone and I think that in today's match there will be a lot of pressure on winning from both sides but I think the match will end in a draw because both teams have a similar style of play and form. Casillas wishes that "transparency reaches everyone and every corner of football," the statement read. The operation, named Out of Play, is investigating alleged tax avoidance in the football business from 2015 onwards. According to the prosecutors, those involved allegedly dodged payments of tax owed to the Portuguese state. How to Watch the Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Game 1 hour ago — Get live streaming ... Posted at 90'+2' Offside, Manchester United. Fred tries a through ball, but Luke Shaw is caught offside. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Aaron Wan-Bissaka. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Dele Alli. Posted at 88' Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. If a third successive title is not to be, then it is not the end of the world - they can go all out to win the Champions League and try to deliver that. But the question now is what can Pep Guardiola do to try to improve his team, because they are not at the level they were at when they won the title last season. They are just missing something in attack compared to where they were last season. They were more solid at the back then, but they were clinical going forward too and they were carving up teams. Posted at 72' Offside, Stoke City. James McClean tries a through ball, but Lee Gregory is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Stoke City. Jordan Cousins replaces Nick Powell. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Bruno Martins Indi (Stoke City) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. UEFA's decision was widely expected, not least because of pressure from Europe's powerful domestic leagues wrestling with the nightmare scenario of incomplete competitions. The move will help all domestic competitions, currently on hold due to the COVID-19 emergency, to be completed," UEFA said. FLAGSHIP TOURNAMENT Playoff matches were due to be held on March 26 and 31 to decide the full lineup of nations for Europe's once every four-year flagship tournament -- second only to FIFA's World Cup in terms of prestige in soccer. I've told Sunny already what he needs to do for next year - lose some more weight and get fitter," says Jarnail. In my opinion, he can manage anybody with the work that he's done and his life experiences. But he has to build on his movement, positioning and fitness because that to me is the key. Sunny adds: "I remember a picture of when I did my first National League game with Bhups - you should see the picture and how heavy I was. Manchester City cut the advantage of leaders Liverpool to 13 points as substitute Sergio Aguero struck late for a 1-0 win at Sheffield United after Gabriel Jesus had a first-half penalty saved but the real excitement was lower down the table. Substitute Florian Lejeune struck twice deep into stoppage time for Newcastle at Everton as the hosts seemed to be cruising to victory after Italian striker Moise Kean finally opened his account for the club and Dominic Calvert-Lewin doubled the lead. Barca's away form has been particularly poor, with losses at Athletic Bilbao, Granada and Levante plus draws at Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Espanyol. The biggest concern is that all those games followed a similar pattern, with Valverde unable to fix the problems that regularly leave his team looking disjointed in possession and vulnerable at the back, edging ever further from the club's trademark incisive passing game. How to watch Bucks vs. Trail Blazers: Live stream info, TV 18 hours ago — Preview the Milwaukee Bucks' NBA matchup with Portland, including live stream, TV channel, odds, and game information. Orient fans have also donated £40,000 to the League Two club to keep them going. Non-league side Daventry are planning to host drive-in movies to raise fundsBut arguably the most creative idea for raising income involves eighth-tier Daventry Town, of the Southern League Division One Central. The Northamptonshire side will show new and classic films using a 9m x 7m screen on their pitch. People will watch the films from their cars, with sound coming through their radio, and money raised used to support the club's youth and adult sides. The Hammers' 5-0 loss at home to City on the opening day of the season remains their biggest defeat so far this season. Manchester CityA third successive competitive defeat would equal their longest losing streak under Pep Guardiola, set in April 2018. City could fail to score in three successive matches in all competitions for the first time since March 2016 under Manuel Pellegrini. Manchester City have lost six league games in 2019-20. They have scored in four of the last five home league matches but kept just one clean sheet. Wolves’ main concern this season has been defensive; they have managed just five clean sheets in their 26 Premier League matches, and as a result, they have the least goal difference among the top eight teams.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members