top of page

Home Group

Public·77 members

(SPORT>>>) Today: Crvena zvezda vs Botev Vratsa live online 1 February 2024

11 hours ago — Red Star and Botev Vratsa will play their match on 01 Feb 2024 at 09:00. The game will be held on stadium within the Club Friendly Games.

Arda vs Botev Plovdiv: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction 15. Botev Vratsa, 19, 4, 1, 14, 12:37, 13. 0.38, 21%, 3.1, 0.8, 64%, 37 Football today - live streaming. Wellington Phoenix - Newcastle Jets · Sydney ... It is good to have him back and he is training really well," said Lampard. A first Champions League home win in six attempts would guarantee Chelsea a place in the last 16 - but depending on other results, they could also progress with a draw against the already-eliminated French side. Champions League permutations: Who needs what?They missed the opportunity to qualify in their last game by failing to beat Valencia, but if the Spanish side lose to Group H leaders Ajax, then Lampard's side also could qualify with a point from their final game. Mobile livescore - m.Flashscore.info football scores 17:00Botev Vratsa (Bul) - CSKA 1948 Sofia (Bul) -:- 18:00Orkan Dugi Rat (Cro) - Vukovar 16:00Crvena zvezda (Srb) - Botev Plovdiv (Bul) -:- 16:00Odd (Nor) ... Struggling Leganes had taken the lead in coach Javier Aguirre's first home game in charge thanks to a superb strike into the top corner from Morocco forward Youssef En-Nesyri in the 12th minute. The home side spurned two chances to extend their advantage before the break but Barca levelled in the 52nd minute when Luis Suarez glanced in Lionel Messi's free kick. I once put my hair in a ponytail to present and was told in the middle of the live show, through talkback, that it wasn't ladylike enough and women were there to look good. When I first got involved in boxing. I initially got told "the audience aren't ready for a woman to be talking about boxing". That was like putting a red rag to a bull. It made me feel so low and lonely inside, but I was determined to prove that theory wrong. I had never seen a keeper use his feet so much or to such good effect. There were occasions when it left me watching some matches through the gaps between my fingers, but a new revolution had begun and Manchester City had started it. Playing from the back has now become almost an obsession but the heart of goalkeeping is about clean sheets. Ederson has done that better, and on more occasions, than anyone in the Premier League this season and with it won the Golden Gloves award. A very interesting match between Dinamo Minsk and Torpedo Zhodino in Belarus in the weekend. Both teams are in great form at the start of this season and are at the top of the table. However, I think Dinamo Minsk has a better team and therefore my proposal will be that the home team will win this game. Assisted by Marcos Alonso. BookingPosted at 88' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Foul by Nathan Aké (Bournemouth). Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Bournemouth 2, Chelsea 2. Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box to the top left corner. My pick for this match between HB Koge vs Nykobing is Kobe to win in this match. Odd for this bet is 2.00. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see Koge win is better and I think that they may will win this match 2:1. The home team in the last 5 matches they won 3 matches at home. In the last 5 direct matches Koge won 3 games. The away team in not the best on always. In the last 5 matches on always they lost 3 matches. Good luck Crvena Zvezda vs Partizan Belgrade Head to Head Partizan Belgrade vs Crvena Zvezda Head to Head , Prediction , Live · Partizan Belgrade vs Botev Vratsa Head to Head , Live · Partizan Belgrade vs Radnicki 1923 ... Like many industries, cricket recognises the challenges it currently faces; the players have been alert to the need for them to play their part. The coronavirus pandemic will continue to put financial pressure on the game and this initial two-month agreement will support the game for the period of April and May. But even if their fate was in their own hands, I would not fancy Watford's chances of beating the drop from here. It was very telling when their goalkeeper Ben Foster described the team's confidence as "crazy low" after they lost 4-0 to Manchester City in midweek, and I don't see them recovering from that. I'm sure a few of the Arsenal players remember Watford captain Troy Deeney saying the Gunners lacked 'cojones' after they lost to the Hornets in 2017. The move will see the midfielder return to Argentina after 14 years of playing abroad. The former Argentina international left South America in August 2006 for West Ham, before joining Liverpool just five months later. A £17m deal took him to Barcelona in 2010 and he won 18 trophies at the Spanish club, including four La Liga titles and two Champions Leagues. He played 334 times, scoring one goal - from the penalty spot in 2017. Posted at 71' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Daniel Bentley. Posted at 71' Attempt saved. Hélder Costa (Leeds United) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Liam Cooper. Posted at 70' Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City). Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Capiata have suffered 4 defeats in their last 5 matches. There have been over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches as well. But they have failed to score in their last 2 matches. They are in very bad shape right now. They are coming off a defeat against Olimpia Asuncion by 1:0 goals. Assisted by Patrick van Aanholt. Posted at 55' James Tomkins (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Raul Jimenez scored his 16th goal of the season as Wolves came from behind to win 2-1 at Norwich, who are now six points from safety in the Premier League. The Canaries dominated the first half and deservedly took the lead when Todd Cantwell fired home from the middle of the box after pouncing on a loose ball. FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd Crvena Zvezda vs Botev Plovdiv. 7:00am. Crvena Zvezda vs Botev Vratsa · Arena 1 Premium · Saturday, 10 February · Super Liga. TBA. Crvena Zvezda vs Voždovac. Conceded by Douglas Luiz. BookingPosted at 68' Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Aston Villa 1, Watford 1. Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box to the high centre of the goal. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Livescore - soccer results Livescore - Place where you can find live soccer results. All is real time. Soccer leagues from all over the world. But Pogba will first and foremost try to give his best and then we'll see at the end of the season if he ought to remain or not. Paper Round’s view: Pogba clearly needs to move on in the summer, because the chances of him being reinvigorated at Old Trafford seem slim. Regardless of his poor performances over the last few years, he undoubtedly expected that the club would not have been mismanaged quite so badly. They are now unbeaten in nine in all competitions, progressing nicely in two cups and with a good chance at earning a Champions League qualifying place. With new signing Bruno Fernandes proving to be an instant success and Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba due to return to the team before the end of the season, the future is starting to look encouraging for this team. Heidenheim is right now on fourth place on the table with just 1 point away from HSV and 3 points away from Stuttgart so I think they need to use this opportunity to come even closer to them cause they are playing at home where they are much stronger than on the road versus aue which is team from middle and what is much more important, aue is one of the worst teams in the league on road games so I think Heidenheim is surely going to win and I am surprised the odd on them is so high so I recommend this bet Genoa have made a mixed start to 2020, with a league win and a Coppa Italia exit on their hands. They went to extra time and penalties at Torino in midweek, which could be seen as progress. However, will that take a toll on the Grifone ahead of a potentially vital encounter with Hellas Verona on Sunday? On Monday, the English Football League (EFL) released a statement that tried to clarify the situation. It has now become certain that long after the final whistle is blown on Wednesday, it will still not be known which clubs are going down. Wigan Wigan needed to beat Charlton on Saturday, but the London side scored a late equaliser in a 2-2 drawThe one club the EFL did mention in Monday's statement was the Latics. Tottenham vow not to sell Kane to Premier League rivals Tottenham have ruled out selling Harry Kane to a fellow Premier League club, Sky Sports News report. The England captain was linked with a £200 million move to Manchester United over the weekend as Spurs look to recoup financial losses from their stadium move and the coronavirus pandemic. Fu Jen made good begin against bottom placed Lions. They have scored four goals, but two of those were in the second half, near the finish of the game. Lions were trying to resist for in the game, and Fu Jen did not dominate on the field as expect. A survey by research institute Infratest dimap, carried out on behalf of broadcaster DW in late April, revealed 49% of Germans were against the continuation of the season. The fear was that players and staff would get infected and that the Bundesliga could potentially contribute to a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic. The hygiene concept does not work. The effect will be disastrous," predicted Karl Lauterbach, a health expert representing the Social Democrats in Germany's national parliament. Red Star - Botev Vratsa 01.02.2024 prediction 12 hours ago — Predictions for today's Red Star - Botev Vratsa 01.02.2024 Club Friendly Games ⭒ Current expert predictions and odds for today's Football ... What's more, the Trotters had knocked out Ipswich the season before on away goals after extra time and boss Sam Allardyce must have felt in complete control when Dean Holdsworth and Eidur Gudjohnsen put them 2-0 ahead early in the first leg. But a Marcus Stewart double made it 2-2 and set up what would be an eventful second leg at Portman Road three days later. Ultimately, it would prove to be about two men - Town midfield maestro Jim Magilton for his hat-trick and referee Barry Knight for his contentious decision to both send off two Bolton players and award the hosts three penalties. Ighalo scores as Man Utd thrash Club Brugge The tie was level at 1-1 following the first leg but the Scottish Premiership champions fell behind on the night and aggregate six minutes into the second half as Michael Santos struck. An Odsonne Edouard penalty looked to have sent the game to extra time but Celtic conceded two goals in the final five minutes, through Pep Biel and Dame N'Doye, to ensure it was the Danish side that progressed to the last 16. Wolves say Olympiakos Europa League tie is 'unnecessary risk'"I think it will be better for the competition, for the tie [for the game to be postponed]. Nuno added that his players will not train at the Karaiskakis Stadium in the build-up to the match. TEAM NEWSWolves have two injury concerns. Full-back Jonny has a foot injury and Adama Traore has a shoulder problem. As for Olympiakos, right-back Bruno Gaspar (hamstring) and keeper Bobby Allain (calf) are doubts. Manchester City are placed third in the standings as they go to the game, with 35 points, while Leicester are second on 39 points. Manchester City have five wins in their last 10 matches and have lost just twice in the last 15. They have not been the best defensively, as they go to this game on just one clean sheet in 12 matches but they have scored in each of the last 15 matches. Subs - Vazquez 5, Valverde 5, Vinicius 5. KEY MOMENTS 13’ What a chance for Benzema! That perhaps should have been the opening goal! Benzema tried to side-foot an effort inside the far post, but the Frenchman's shot was far too close to Aitor in the Levante goal! 18’ CASEMIRO. Another glorious opportunity for Real Madrid to find the back of the net with Aitor punching a ball high into the air. But if we only judge them on what they have done in the group stages - they have been excellent, including a 3-0 win over Real Madrid without Mbappe, Neymar or Edinson Cavani. They came from 2-0 down at the Bernabeu in the reverse game to draw and keep their unbeaten European campaign going. With Mbappe averaging a goal every 81 minutes in all competitions this season, a lot of eyes will be on them after Christmas. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Lazio 3, Juventus 1. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Felipe Caicedo (Lazio) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration. Goal!Posted at 90'+5' Goal! Lazio 3, Juventus 1. Felipe Caicedo (Lazio) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner following a fast break. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Game for the 13th round of the Premier League with AFC Bournemouth facing Wolves on this contest that will take place this Saturday. Wolves is a very tough team to beat, they have a great organization and their fast transitions makes them such a tough team to beat. Their results this year are a good example of that and although the team has a lot of draws, they only lost 2 of the 12 games that they played so far. For that reason, we will take their Asian Handicap 0 since this line will be void if there is a draw. Kilmarnock continued their unbeaten run during the week with their third draw in four games in a goalless affair with St Johnstone. Aside from their draws, Killie was able to comfortably beat Hearts 3-0 on home turf. Man City: Ederson 7, Walker 7, Angelino 6, Otamendi 8, Fernandinho 7, Rodri 9, Silva 8, Bernardo 9, De Bruyne 9, Sterling 8, Jesus 9. Subs: Mahrez 6, Foden 6, Garcia N/A. KEY MOMENTS 6’ - NO GOAL! Well-worked corner picks out Angelino, who lashes a volley for goal, Jesus gets a touch, the ball finds the net, but Jesus is adjudged to be offside. Mbappe in, Mane out at Anfield? Liverpool will set their sights on Kylian Mbappe if Real Madrid sign Sadio Mane this summer, The Sun reports. The paper claims Zinedine Zidane is determined to buy Mane, with the Senegal forward likely to cost around £150m. Liverpool would then need to throw another £100m on top of that if they want to prise Mbappe away from Paris Saint-Germain. The National League, which also has a lower tier of Northern and Southern divisions, had played at the weekend despite the Premier League and the three divisions of the Football League having suspended their fixtures. In the knowledge of the government measures now announced including not to support sporting events with emergency services workers it is clearly not practical for its fixtures to be fulfilled in the immediate future," the league said in a statement. Meanwhile, Michael Obafemi's first Premier League goal in over a year set Southampton on their way to a surprise 2-0 win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Nathan Redmond sealed their victory, when he finished off a stunning team goal to help the Saints up to 14th in the table, the highest they have been since September. Tottenham 2-1 BrightonChelsea 0-2 SouthamptonWatford moved off the bottom of the Premier League table with a battling 1-1 draw at in-form Sheffield United. Given their respective form, both teams must view this game as an opportunity to bounce back. Keeping this in mind, 'Both Teams to Score' appeals. Wycombe have scored in 100% of their home games, while Ipswich have only failed to score in two out of 12 on the road, scoring eight in their last five. In addition, Ipswich rank 2nd when in to comes to shots on target for away from home, averaging 4.75 for, while Wycombe rank 6th in terms of shots on target for at home, averaging 4.75. The pair have also kept just one clean sheet between them in their six combined festive fixtures. Ronaldo the reason I love Man Utd' “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club," Fernandes told the club's website. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible, I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will give everything for the badge to help bring us more success and trophies. Rodgers' release clause could cause problems for Foxes Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers has "opened the door" to an Arsenal move after revealing the fact that he has a release clause in his contract following the Foxes' dramatic win against Everton. The former Liverpool and Celtic manager only joined the King Power club in February, but he is in high-demand after a successful start to the season. Sinclair said his wife had decided against coming to the game due to concerns about catching the virus but said he had practiced 'social distancing' at the match. I’ve read the government advice so I have tried to put myself with empty seats around me and I moved once," he said. BEER AND FOOD OUTLETS At one of the few matches to take place in London, Dulwich Hamlet took on Hemel Hempstead in the sixth-tier National League South. The midfielder almost had a goal inside eight minutes, his deflected strike hitting the outside of the post as the hosts pinned Villa into their own half in the opening stages. Djenepo then got to the byeline and his awkward-looking centre with the outside of his right foot found Long, who was able to convert at the near post for his third goal in six games. Danny Ings and Djenepo were denied by Reina but Saints remained on top after the break, with captain Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg forcing a low save from the veteran Spanish keeper.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...